Art for FutureS
The workshops of the AFFL aim at developing convincing utopian-based narratives and collages by drawing on the three core principles of co-creation, interdisciplinary collaboration, and learning about artistic interventions and scientific innovations.
The students will learn how to help each other with challenges, generating knowledge, stimulating change, and co-creating new types of sustainable development opportunities.
Course Description / Introduction
- Course Description: Innovations for sustainable positive futures – Link (PDF)
- Background Information and Literature List – Link (PDF)
- Presentation: Introduction IFAI and Sustainable Futures Camp – Link (PDF)
- Preperatory Courses: All Learning Material and Templates – Link (PDF)
- Sustainable Futures Camp: Daily Workshop Plans with Instructions (follows soon)
Additional Learning Material
- Art for Futures Lab – Link (PDF)
- Sustainable Design Exercise – Planet as a Persona – Link (PDF)
- Climate Change – Deutscher Wetterdienst – Link (PDF) / Link (POWERPOINT – with Animations)
- Knowledge Design, Data Visualization / Part1 – Link (PDF)
- Knowledge Design, Data Visualization / Part2 – Link (PDF)
- Animation Principles – Link (PDF
Materials for Camp Organisation
- Camp Recipes – Link (PDF)
Five day guide for vegan and gluten-free cooking on a camp
The creation of these resources has been (partially) funded by the ERASMUS+ grant program of the European Union under grant
Neither the European Commission nor the project’s national funding agency DAAD are responsible for the content or liable for any losses or damage resulting of the use of these resources.